This platform's research apps allow you to easily perform event studies and news analytics - as illustrated by the mounting number of articles using our apps. The platform further supports in all matters associated with the scientific analysis of discrete events; e.g., by providing access to event study experts or guidance in building datasets.
JOIN IN THE ANALYSIS OF DISCRETE EVENTS!
Thanks to the support of Accenture, all research apps on this website are free. Help us in keeping our service free: Visit our sponsor's career portal and spread the word by citing our research apps in your publication.
MOST POPULAR CONTENT
- Abnormal effect calculator
- Significance Tests for Event Studies
- Introduction to the Event Study Methodology
- Instructions Event Study Engine (Stocks)
- Expected Return Models and Discussion
RESEARCH USING OUR APPS
- Ineffective, but vigorous: How serial acquirers develop their investor relations practices
- Performance effects of top management team member changes
- Pacing and industry clockspeed: Performance effects of relative speed and variability
- La réaction du marché aux annonces de la Troïka durant la crise irlandaise de 2008