This platform's research apps allow you to easily perform event studies and news analytics - as witnessed by the increasing number of publications using our apps. The platform further supports you with methodological reviews, access to event study experts, and assistance in building datasets. Our goal is to help you get published.
JOIN IN THE ANALYSIS OF DISCRETE EVENTS!
Thanks to the support of Accenture, all research apps on this website are free. Help us in keeping our service free: Visit our sponsor's career portal and spread the word by citing our research apps in your publication.
MOST POPULAR CONTENT
- Significance Tests for Event Studies
- Abnormal effect calculator
- Introduction to the Event Study Methodology
- Instructions Event Study Engine (Stocks)
- Event Date Identifier (EDI)
RESEARCH USING OUR APPS
- Die Wiedergeburt der Diversifikation (Market Fracking)
- The impact of merger and acquisition announcements on prices of Canadian real estate sector
- Ineffective, but vigorous: How serial acquirers develop their investor relations practices
- Platform wars: A stock market response study investigating mergers and acquisitions